Derma Roller 6 in 1 Tool Set
- Our PREMIUM Derma roller Set features durable high grade surgical titanium alloy tipped pins that are carefully spaced around the roller for maximum benefit. Our Specially designed 6 in 1 Tool Set comes with 4 different Micro needle sizes 0.2/0.5/1.0/1.5mm, a Silicone Brush and a Disinfecting Tray. this amazing tool set has all the tools you will ever need for you micro-needling treatment.
- DERMA ROLLER IN ACTION - Derma roller repeatedly penetrates the skin creating thousands of tiny micro-channels. This process helps to stimulate the body's natural healing and growth of new healthy skin cells. That, in turn, leads to a smoother, more even, and plumper complexion.
- DERMA ROLLING BEST FOR Someone that has acne scarring, someone with larger pores, someone that want to reduce fine lines, scar marks or stretch marks, someone who just wants a skin-tightening boost.
- SAY GOODBYE TO OLD SKIN PROBLEMS - Vitamin C serums are among the best anti-ageing and skin-rejuvenating treatments on the market. When used with a Vitamin C serum, derma-rolling can effectively help your dry, flaky skin, since the micro-needles push hydration deep into the subsurface layers of the dermis. A hyaluronic acid-based serum is always a solid option since it holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water and can hydrate and plump the skin from the inside-out.
- FIRMNESS & ELASTICITY BOOST - Your skin responds to the micro-channels caused by derma-rolling by producing more elastin and collagen. That means skin is plumped up, elasticity is renewed, and fine lines and wrinkles are improved. In other words, just practicing a derma-rolling routine will improve your wrinkles in the first place. But that doesn't mean that you can't bolster that routine with an anti-ageing serum.